Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Horde Command Pack Achievements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 am

Host with the Most: Host a Private Horde Match with a party of 5 Players on any Horde Command Pack map. (Any difficulty.) - 25G
Places to see, People to Destro: Host a Private Beast Match with a party of 5 Players on any Horde Command Pack map. (Any difficulty.) - 25G
What Doest This Button Do?: Get 500 Silverback Rocket Kills in Horde. (Any map, Any difficulty.) - 50G
It's Hammer Time: Achieve Level 4 in Horde Command Center fortifications. (Any map, Any difficulty.) - 50G
Kill Locust (Like a Boss): Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards. (Hardcore Difficulty.) - 100G

Enjoy. Also, Destro may actually be Destroy. But that's all it shows on XBL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Gear of chesse
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 59
GOW cash : 72

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 am

Dam i have no money, i have to get this at some point though Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am

Gear of chesse wrote:
Dam i have no money, i have to get this at some point though Sad
I believe you get it free with the Season Pass which is 2400 MS Points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Gear of chesse
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 59
GOW cash : 72

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 am

I thought you got it early and for 33% off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:11 am

Gear of chesse wrote:
I thought you got it early and for 33% off
I've heard stuff that Season Pass people got the first DLC Free. No proof ATM Though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Phenom 247
Moderator
Moderator


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Age : 34
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Gear of chesse wrote:
I thought you got it early and for 33% off
I've heard stuff that Season Pass people got the first DLC Free. No proof ATM Though.

It is my understanding that the Season Pass is basically "preordering" the first 3-4 DLC packs at at discounted rate (33% off).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi


Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 21
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 am

griz696 wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Gear of chesse wrote:
I thought you got it early and for 33% off
I've heard stuff that Season Pass people got the first DLC Free. No proof ATM Though.

It is my understanding that the Season Pass is basically "preordering" the first 3-4 DLC packs at at discounted rate (33% off).

Yes, It give you the first 4 or so *including the map packs, and the RAAM's Shadow campaign addition* for 33% off in the long run ^.^. If i had the cash to get it atm i would but i bearly have enough to get my Skyrim Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
griz696 wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Gear of chesse wrote:
I thought you got it early and for 33% off
I've heard stuff that Season Pass people got the first DLC Free. No proof ATM Though.

It is my understanding that the Season Pass is basically "preordering" the first 3-4 DLC packs at at discounted rate (33% off).

Yes, It give you the first 4 or so *including the map packs, and the RAAM's Shadow campaign addition* for 33% off in the long run ^.^. If i had the cash to get it atm i would but i bearly have enough to get my Skyrim Crying or Very sad

Oh well. Apparently getting more MS Points today or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi


Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 21
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 am

I mean 33% off as in they are free but you save 33% by spending the cash on the season pass, incase anyone was confused ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 579
Age : 24
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:24 am

Yup you spend 30 bucks instead of 40 bucks.. If you buy the mappacks without season pass (Separately) It will cost you a total of 40 dollars. But the Season pass is simply you get all the map packs free for the first year the game is out.. It is good until September, 20 2012.

Basically you already saved your 33%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewargods.weebly.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 44
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:43 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Host with the Most: Host a Private Horde Match with a party of 5 Players on any Horde Command Pack map. (Any difficulty.) - 25G
Places to see, People to Destro: Host a Private Beast Match with a party of 5 Players on any Horde Command Pack map. (Any difficulty.) - 25G
What Doest This Button Do?: Get 500 Silverback Rocket Kills in Horde. (Any map, Any difficulty.) - 50G
It's Hammer Time: Achieve Level 4 in Horde Command Center fortifications. (Any map, Any difficulty.) - 50G
Kill Locust (Like a Boss): Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards. (Hardcore Difficulty.) - 100G

Enjoy. Also, Destro may actually be Destroy. But that's all it shows on XBL.

I wonder if all five party members have to have their own onxy guard for that 100G achievement....??

Looking forward to this new stuff!! Excited!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi


Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 21
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 am

mutlien wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Host with the Most: Host a Private Horde Match with a party of 5 Players on any Horde Command Pack map. (Any difficulty.) - 25G
Places to see, People to Destro: Host a Private Beast Match with a party of 5 Players on any Horde Command Pack map. (Any difficulty.) - 25G
What Doest This Button Do?: Get 500 Silverback Rocket Kills in Horde. (Any map, Any difficulty.) - 50G
It's Hammer Time: Achieve Level 4 in Horde Command Center fortifications. (Any map, Any difficulty.) - 50G
Kill Locust (Like a Boss): Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards. (Hardcore Difficulty.) - 100G

Enjoy. Also, Destro may actually be Destroy. But that's all it shows on XBL.

I wonder if all five party members have to have their own onxy guard for that 100G achievement....??

Looking forward to this new stuff!! Excited!!

It kinda sounds like you must all be onyx guards and beat a boss wave randomly... Wonder if you can just start the game on casual at wave 10 and kill everything?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 am

The achievements arent really that challening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreasedUpKoala
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 36
Age : 26
Gamertag : BoomItsJacob
GOW cash : 54

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm

ClayCarmine wrote:
The achievements arent really that challening.

the silverback rocket one may take quite sometime though especially if your ranks arent exactly that high with the silverback in the first place, so thats probably guna be the most challenging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 44
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:24 am

GreasedUpKoala wrote:
ClayCarmine wrote:
The achievements arent really that challening.

the silverback rocket one may take quite sometime though especially if your ranks arent exactly that high with the silverback in the first place, so thats probably guna be the most challenging

Personally, I'm getting a bit bored of having to pump money into the Silverback - only to have people leave the party or have some random nick the bloody thing and keep repairing it etc.

I would do it on Private, I just don't want to bore all my mates to death in the process though! It really is ludicrous how long it takes to level up - I'm still level 1 for f***s sake lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 157
Age : 49
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:27 pm

GreasedUpKoala wrote:
ClayCarmine wrote:
The achievements arent really that challening.

the silverback rocket one may take quite sometime though especially if your ranks arent exactly that high with the silverback in the first place, so thats probably guna be the most challenging

Agreed. They really need to start making achievements more challenging.
I've got 4 out of the 5 and I've only played one session on the map pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
Age : 36
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 pm

The hosting achievements were just stupid IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus


Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Age : 44
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:50 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
The hosting achievements were just stupid IMO.

100% Agree - pointless as waxs the Onyx Guard thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Horde Command Pack Achievements   Today at 7:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Horde Command Pack Achievements
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Id Super Pack On Steam
» Pack Korean language ?
» Night Goblin Horde FOR SALE!
» Dpes anyone wanna get the achievements with me
» Terminator Armor for my Pack Leaders?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: