General RAAM
General RAAM

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

PostSubject: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:25 am

Gears of War 3 has been a huge success. We gave the game a superb and a perfect score of 10/10 and it was the best way Epic Games and fans would have wanted the Gears of War saga to end. But is it really the final game in the series? Not really. In my opinion, as long as it is making fans go crazy and making money for Epic and Microsoft, I have no doubt that there will be another Gears of War, though not set in the same timeline and certainly not based on Marcus Fenix.
In an interesting interview with NowGamer, Cliff Bleszinski said he believes that the next game will probably focus on a new character.
“Possibly. I’m in love with so many of our characters. With Cole Train it probably wouldn’t make a lot of sense right now because when you play Gears 3 he actually does have that for a while so his story has largely been told. I’d like to get back to Griffin just because hiring my childhood hero and putting him in the game was immensely satisfying,” he said.
So there you have it. Bleszinski is more interested in getting Aaron Griffin, one of the stranded left after the hammer of dawn attack. All we can say is: Gears of War 4… Bring it on!

soruce: http://gamingbolt.com/gears-of-war-4-may-possibly-focus-on-another-character-entirely

IMO: this is going to be awesome and i feel they will capture that erie feel everyone loved in RAAMS shadow because it will detail the ash cities and all to me it will be a great story to cover... what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 42
Gamertag : Klumz3yMick3y
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 am

Hell yeah! Why stop making them right? The gears of war series are awesome, and not to mention, very popular. I dont care if it's going to be a prequel, or about someone else, as long as it has good multiplayer, and has more game modes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 am

i fully agree!!! love prequels and back stories , as long as the story has its twists and turns and great game play like this gow3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:16 am

So we have to suffer that prick Griffin again?
Ice T, Ice Cube, Vanilla Ice or whatever his name is, can f**k off back to the unemployment line as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 am

lmao see thats the great idea we all see him as a prick but what if he wasnt like that before hand? to learn more about him would be really cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 am

He was just a character made up to fit Ice Pick into the game. I've really no interest in learning anymore about his crappy character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus

Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
He was just a character made up to fit Ice Pick into the game. I've really no interest in learning anymore about his crappy character.

Ho ho ho - merry christmas lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 am

lol whattt?! he was the one supplying emultion to everybody i mean this ties into myrrah the locust the glowies and more. theres alot of back story and side stories i know that can come from this angle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 am

i dunno if im on board with new gears games. on the one hand, if done well it will be awesome. but the other side of the coin is that they fuck it up, and ruin the gears franchise in one foul swoop

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Epic said before release this isn't the end of gears just the last bit of story the end of it deltas conclusion.... You still got the start of story to do I thought the rumour was a trilogy of the hollow hence the dlc with zeta introduction to the next squad we need to love and find out about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silencer27
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 16
Gamertag : silence27trey
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 am

BigStu4q wrote:
i dunno if im on board with new gears games. on the one hand, if done well it will be awesome. but the other side of the coin is that they fuck it up, and ruin the gears franchise in one foul swoop

I feel similar to this ^. I hope to god there will be more, but I also don't want to see it sell out and just start putting random shit out to milk the franchise. I think, for now, Gears of War 1, 2 , 3, and Raam's Shadow are fine but I know alot of people would like to see a standalone type of game for Dom. Jace could use a little more explanation, I think. He's new to COG and it would be interesting to play as a Gear just being recruited after E Day. Dizzy...lol I love Dizzy but I don't see a game for him to be honest. But what about Marcus's mother? I never found out about her and I wonder if she got killed or captured? Probably both. I'm sure that will be answered eventually in a book. Gears of War is something special in that it's the game that now allows me to play my games without my girl bitching. Haha it's opened alot of doors on top of the fact the gameplay is intense and the story is equally satisfying. There's also books that could be remade into games or movies to appeal to a wider audience. Of course that won't stop me from being one of the ones who play it. But Griffin...eh. He seems like a dick but what else can I say? Like yall said, we don't really know much about him. I guess I completely agree with BigStu4q. If done right, I say do it and don't stop. But don't beat a dead horse and for God's sake don't kill our favorite characters lol. I say that, but in the end, I know Dom's death really gripped me and made me feel like I was feeling what Marcus felt temporarily. So...shit epic just do what you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 am

i agree i would like to learn more about jace especially after raams shadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Talk on net seems epic set on a pendulum trilogy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!   Today at 10:46 am

Back to top Go down

GEARS OF WAR 4: Arron Griffin focus!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1