Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 The Torque Bow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3120
Age : 36
Gamertag : BlG BOS5
GOW cash : 3893

PostSubject: The Torque Bow   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 am

How does the Torque Bow compare to Gears of War 2? Is it pretty much the same or less effective or more lethal?

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member


Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Age : 27
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 am

you couldda put this in my gow 3 questions thread lol and idk i havent used it yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 157
Age : 49
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Pretty much the same from what I've seen.
It's only on one of the two maps (Thrashball) released so far and the scoreboard can be shot down to cover it's spawn so it's not getting a lot of use at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3120
Age : 36
Gamertag : BlG BOS5
GOW cash : 3893

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 am

Vambo wrote:
Pretty much the same from what I've seen.
It's only on one of the two maps (Thrashball) released so far and the scoreboard can be shot down to cover it's spawn so it's not getting a lot of use at the moment.

Really? That actually sounds stupid to have that kind of feature on a map. Even more so if it doesn't reset per round.

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 157
Age : 49
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

Ninja wrote:
Vambo wrote:
Pretty much the same from what I've seen.
It's only on one of the two maps (Thrashball) released so far and the scoreboard can be shot down to cover it's spawn so it's not getting a lot of use at the moment.

Really? That actually sounds stupid to have that kind of feature on a map. Even more so if it doesn't reset per round.

It can only be shot down after the round as been playing for a while. It can still be picked up at the start. I think it alternates with the digger launcher. I try to avoid th emiddle of that map... it's very easy to get wasted out in the open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3120
Age : 36
Gamertag : BlG BOS5
GOW cash : 3893

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 am

Ah the Digger Launcher I forgot about that weapon is it any good I don't really know how it works?

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 157
Age : 49
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:55 am

Ninja wrote:
Ah the Digger Launcher I forgot about that weapon is it any good I don't really know how it works?

It's awesome. It's basically like a gun... you have three rounds and when you aim you have a line (ala grenade throws) showing you the direction. Let one go in the direction of enemies and unless they move they are dead meat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 am

Vambo wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Ah the Digger Launcher I forgot about that weapon is it any good I don't really know how it works?

It's awesome. It's basically like a gun... you have three rounds and when you aim you have a line (ala grenade throws) showing you the direction. Let one go in the direction of enemies and unless they move they are dead meat.

That sounds pretty badass. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 326
Age : 27
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 am

keep that in mind for the campers hiding behind a no flank barrier haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vwvortex.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Age : 23
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 pm

that weapon sounds like a savior when it comes to campers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member


Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Age : 27
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:19 am

it is but the shot is easily heard and seen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3120
Age : 36
Gamertag : BlG BOS5
GOW cash : 3893

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 am

It sounding more like a Frag Grenade that goes under instead of over!

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member


Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Age : 27
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 am

pretty much lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Age : 23
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

W1Z22 wrote:
it is but the shot is easily heard and seen
yeah i usually try to stick my enemies xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator


Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3120
Age : 36
Gamertag : BlG BOS5
GOW cash : 3893

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 am

Well the Torque Bow seems unchanged seems to be exactly how it was in GOW 2

_______________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter


Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 am

Ninja wrote:
Well the Torque Bow seems unchanged seems to be exactly how it was in GOW 2

Yeh it seems the same, good as always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Torque Bow   Today at 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Torque Bow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Torque Bow
» 9 headshots 1 Torque Bow - FAIL
» (VIDEO) Torque Monsters - Uphill battle
» What do you not like about the Beta?
» 2089kW of power, 3494Nm of torque and 0-600km/h in 7sec!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: