0. SC2 vs WCIII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

PostSubject: 0. SC2 vs WCIII    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 pm

SC2 multiplayer is terrible I gotta say. It's usually the rushers that win because it's damn hard to defend a separate base with 4 players. And "cheese" can end a game damn quick - eg mass hellions in the mineral line. And multiplayer is full of cheese.

Single player I like - I didn't like WCIII single player. In WCIII, maybe just because I was bad at it - but if you fell behind it was just a downhill slide to a loss. In SC2 you can slide downhill but you can also easily reverse the game if your opponent makes a mistake and you capitalize - or if you put the right pressure on.
click here to see some video of play.that would makes you ```Link removed for advertising
Also, I played WCIII the other day just for comparison. 4v4 and of course some guy on our team immediately uproots his tree and dets his wisps. Isn't this game like 8 years old? People are still bothering to be idiots in 4v4?

Thread moved to Off Topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Train
Cole Train

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: 0. SC2 vs WCIII    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm guessing your talking about Starcraft 2 and War Craft 3. Please post in the right section next time. I moved the thread to Off topic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
0. SC2 vs WCIII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GENERAL FORUMS :: General Gaming-
Jump to: