AuthorMessage
retwrete
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

PostSubject: 0. SC2 vs WCIII    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 pm

SC2 multiplayer is terrible I gotta say. It's usually the rushers that win because it's damn hard to defend a separate base with 4 players. And "cheese" can end a game damn quick - eg mass hellions in the mineral line. And multiplayer is full of cheese.

Single player I like - I didn't like WCIII single player. In WCIII, maybe just because I was bad at it - but if you fell behind it was just a downhill slide to a loss. In SC2 you can slide downhill but you can also easily reverse the game if your opponent makes a mistake and you capitalize - or if you put the right pressure on.
click here to see some video of play.that would makes you ```Link removed for advertising
Also, I played WCIII the other day just for comparison. 4v4 and of course some guy on our team immediately uproots his tree and dets his wisps. Isn't this game like 8 years old? People are still bothering to be idiots in 4v4?

Thread moved to Off Topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: 0. SC2 vs WCIII    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm guessing your talking about Starcraft 2 and War Craft 3. Please post in the right section next time. I moved the thread to Off topic.

Thanks,
Diskidgotsol3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

0. SC2 vs WCIII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GENERAL FORUMS :: General Gaming-
Jump to: