ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 am

Just a thread to see how people are doing online. I'm currently rank 51 and have a K/D of 1.6 Smile Usually play TDM or warzone and ive nearly got my first onyx medal Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:56 am

Me:

level 44

KD: 1.8

TDM or Wingman...most TDM

I play better when I'm not being spawn raped...this is not often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dudemaster12
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 67
Gamertag : Dudemaster12
GOW cash : 82

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:03 am

I'm only about lvl 21 but that is because the day I got the game my modem crapped out and it took several days to find someone who had one that would work in stock. That was a bad week. MP has treated me well so far, and I am surprised how much more I use the lancer compared to Gears 2. It makes a great support tool in KoTH. There are still games where I don't know how people are always magically behind me but I'm guessing that is more of a personal issue than actual gameplay... watch your six!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrElitE
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 33
Gamertag : Hiro0o
GOW cash : 39

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 am

Yeah, loving the MP. I'm lvl 63, with a 2.5 K/D so, I think I'm doing pretty good lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 am

The lancer can actually kill people unlike in GoW 2. The new incendiary grenades are good aswell. Still like going back to warzone time from time, miss that game mode Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrElitE
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 33
Gamertag : Hiro0o
GOW cash : 39

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 am

Yeah true, the lancer is a lot better. Seems like a lot of ppl hate getting "lancered down" and that the gun is too strong now. I just think ppl will complain no matter what they are getting killed by lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah true haha. I don't complain so much when I'm doing good but when I'm doing bad I curse every name under the sun, mum doesn't get too pleased by it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:18 am

The lancer is very powerful.. It seems the upped all the weapons and dropped the Gnasher.. That's what I feel. But of course the Gnasher users now have to adjust to this game that used to require so much skill.. Got to love it. For anyone who doesn't seem to think you had to be good with the gnasher to do good in Gears is a boob or always had host. It took me 7 months to get good with the gun. Then my K/D went up.. I mean it took 3 months to learn I have to use it most of the time, 4 months to excell in the wallbounce while being accurate. Now you can have a positive K/D without even working for it really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewargods.weebly.com
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:16 am

MrElitE wrote:
Yeah true, the lancer is a lot better. Seems like a lot of ppl hate getting "lancered down" and that the gun is too strong now. I just think ppl will complain no matter what they are getting killed by lol.

People complain 'bout everything. "The Lancer is too powerful!!1!" *Changed to a weaker gun "Now it's too weak!!1!"

OT: Level 33 And usually play Horde and Beast (Onyx Ruthless medal in Beast Very Happy) Since all I ever get in Multiplayer is ignorant teammates, Shotgun psychos or teammates who can't tell the difference between enemy and friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
MrElitE wrote:

People complain 'bout everything. "The Lancer is too powerful!!1!" *Changed to a weaker gun "Now it's too weak!!1!"

OT: Level 33 And usually play Horde and Beast (Onyx Ruthless medal in Beast Very Happy) Since all I ever get in Multiplayer is ignorant teammates, Shotgun psychos or teammates who can't tell the difference between enemy and friendly.

The assault rifles in Gears 2 were perfect power I thought. I don't know why they changed that.. The Shotgun in Gears 2 needed Tweaked a bit but they changed all teh wrong shit lol..

It's like this in the BETA people wanted the Retro and sawed-off changed..So they changed the Lancer, Hammerburst, and the Gnasher..

They did the complete opposite lmfao.
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 am

Some people online dont have a clue what to do, I mean their decision making is appalling. Often lose games because my teams absolute junk :@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:43 am

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
MrElitE wrote:

The assault rifles in Gears 2 were perfect power I thought. I don't know why they changed that.. The Shotgun in Gears 2 needed Tweaked a bit but they changed all teh wrong shit lol..

It's like this in the BETA people wanted the Retro and sawed-off changed..So they changed the Lancer, Hammerburst, and the Gnasher..

They did the complete opposite lmfao.

Lol. I never played the Beta, But my brother played in all weeks and got the Gold Retro. He doesn't have them in GoW 3 Though because he changed his gamertag. Or at least I think that's why.
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 am

Wookie I've got to disagree with you on the power of the lancer in gears 2. It took ages to down an enemy if you were shooting at them constantly and then trying to kill someone who was already down was a nightmare. It's good that it's better in gears 3 as at least it's not a complete shotgun fest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 am

Yeah, I've had teammates like that.. I carried them lol.. I was in a TDM I was 18-1 rest of my team had like 3-4 1-3.. I was like why are they so bad??? lmfao.. I guess casual gamers trying to step up to the big leagues.. I think the Casual playlist is a joke.. IF they truely want to learn right make them play against people who are actually competition..

Shotgun fest is what made it fun.

Honestly they could keep the lancers power if they would make the clip not as big.. It's like a damn turret.. You can shoot the same clip for a minute straight.

Last edited by Mister_Wookiee on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:45 am

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
Yeah, I've had teammates like that.. I carried them lol.. I was in a TDM I was 18-1 rest of my team had like 3-4 1-3.. I was like why are they so bad??? lmfao.. I guess casual gamers trying to step up to the big leagues.. I think the Casual playlist is a joke.. IF they truely want to learn right make them play against people who are actually competition..

The only way to get better is to fight better players than you I've always said.
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:47 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Mister_Wookiee wrote:

The only way to get better is to fight better players than you I've always said.
But if they play against players that are streets ahead then they end up with a smashed tv and a snapped GoW 3 disc. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:49 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Mister_Wookiee wrote:

But if they play against players that are streets ahead then they end up with a smashed tv and a snapped GoW 3 disc. lol!

Every game I've played I've tried to fight better players than myself. How people can get so mad when they lose confuses me. Since the more you play against them the better you get at learning their tactics and overrunning them.
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 am

True onyx but if you're incredibly shit at the game then you won't be able to overrun them no matter how much you learn the ways of the good players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
True onyx but if you're incredibly shit at the game then you won't be able to overrun them no matter how much you learn the ways of the good players.

I found practising against Normal or Hardcore bots quite good. I mean, Before I played this I played Halo and such. I got this and after doing Campaign on Hardcore I could easily maul an enemy team. It all depends on how you play though I'd say. I never play to win, Only to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutliplayer so far...   Today at 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Mutliplayer so far...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: